Who doesn’t like free? And in tough economic times, free is even better. Here’s 10 free tools to help you with your business.
1. Create free flyers online and send, print or post them http://www.band-flyers.com
2. This is one of my favorites. Make sure your headlines are appealing to people with the “Emotional Marketing Value Headline Analyzer” – use it for placing ads, blog posts titles, etc. http://www.aminstitute.com/headline/index.htm
3. Create a free website at Weebly (aff)
4. Receive faxes and voice messages without being at the office http://www.k7.net
5. Use SpamCheck To Keep Your E-Mail Out Of The Junk Folder! http://www.spamcheck.sitesell.com
6. Online computer/software training resources
7. Site Rotator – Free version, rotate 5 websites http://www.pageswirl.com
8. Need a new domain? Easily research available domain names http://www.pcnames.com
9. Here’s a cute social networking tool to add a wedding/anniversary countdown to your signature, profiles, etc. on social sites.
10. Free home business opportunity leads. Great for practice and you may even find some new business partner.
Hopefully you’ll find one or more of these resources helpful. Please leave me a comment if you have used any of these tools/resources or plan to and how they’ve helped you in your business.
Also, I ask that you share this with others….they’ll thank you for it.
To Your Success!